- 03 May, 2019 04:00 PM
- Port of Miami
- 1435 North Cruise Blvd, Miami, FL 33132
We would like you to join us in Miami, Florida as we set sail on THE WIFE LIFE CRUISE.
May 3, 2019-May 6, 2019
We will be sailing aboard the fabulous Carnival Victory to Nassau, Bahamas (overnight).
Interior Staterooms start at $325 per person
Balcony staterooms start at $425 per person
Double Occupancy-two persons per stateroom splitting the stateroom's cost
Single Occupancy- one person per stateroom with no other passengers/roommates
MAY 3 - MIAMI , FL DEPART @ 4:00 PM
MAY 4 - NASSAU ARRIVE 10:00 AM - OVERNIGHT STAY
MAY 5 - FUN DAY AT SEA DEPART NASSAU 7:00 AM
MAY 6 - MIAMI.FL ARRIVE @ 8:00 AM
Enjoy three rejuvenating days aboard the Carnival Victory. All accommodations and meals. Entertainment and most onboard activities. All taxes and port charges.
What's Not Included:
Transportation to/from Miami International Airport
Transportation to/from Port of Miami
Gratuities of $13.99 per person, per day
Please contact Tey if you would like more information about transportation arrangements.
Payment Due Dates:
If you have found this travel package after payments have begun, you are still allowed to register as long as space is still available. After the initial deposit is made, you should be prepared to bring your payments current within 30 days.
$50.00 or more per person - November 20, 2018
$50.00 or more per person- December 1, 2018
$50.00 or more per person - December 15, 2018
$50.00 or more per person - January 1, 2019
$50.00 or more per person - January 15, 2019
$50.00 or more per person - February 15, 2019
$50.00 or more per person - Final Payment March 1, 2019
ALL REMAINING BALANCES DUE, if any March 1, 2019
Policies, Payments, & Fees
- - Payments to Wanderlust Enthusiasts are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable unless travel insurance is purchased.
- - A passport is not required for this event but they are recommended.
- - Please register in the name shown on your passport or government-issued identification.
- - If you are not traveling with a passport, valid government-issued identification and a certified birth certificate with a seal are required.
- - You must provide your own transportation to/from Miami, FL. Airfare can be purchased at an additional cost.
- - Travel Insurance is highly recommended and available for an additional cost. If one person in cabin purchase insurance, everyone in the cabin must purchase travel insurance.
- - It is best to pay your initial deposit as soon as possible to guarantee you are locked in at the current rate. Rates are subject to change.
- - Payment plans are allowed as a convenience. Failure to make payments as agreed will result in cancellation of your reservation and forfeiture of all monies paid.
- - When initiating a booking within 60 days of departure, the total cost must be paid in full at the time of registration. Payment plans are NOT available for new bookings within 60 days of departure.
- - Reservations for the occupancy selected are confirmed once initial deposits are received from ALL listed roommates.
- - All roommates must make their initial deposit within 7 days of the 1st roommate's deposit. If all deposits are not received, your accommodations will be confirmed based upon the number of deposits received. (Ex: if quad occupancy is selected and deposits have only been received from 2 listed roommates, your accommodations will be confirmed as double occupancy.)
- - It is imperative to make sure that your roommate's payments are made in a timely manner. If your roommate does not make timely payments or decides not to attend, you will be required to pay a higher Occupancy Rate.
- - Refunds will NOT be provided due to a roommate's cancellation.
- - Gratuities $13.99 per person per day are not included. You can pay them in advance. If you do not pay them in advance they will due on the last day of the cruise.
- - A $50 late fee will be imposed for all payments received after the final payment deadline.
- - Checks payments will not be accepted.
- - All correspondence regarding this trip is sent via email. Please provide an email address that is checked frequently.
- - Wanderlust Enthusiasts reserves the right to use all client images or likeness in connection with still photography or recorded video. Attendance at any Wanderlust Enthusiasts event gives consent to be photographed for use in print or electronic publicity on social media sites.
Share your reviews about The Wife Life Cruise 2019
Port of Miami
1435 North Cruise Blvd, Miami, FL 33132 More on Venue