- 31 January, 2021 08:00 PM
- , ,
Explore the mesmerizing way of conveying emotions through beautiful Poetry and charming Storytelling to keep you awe inspired and amazed. Portrayed by top sensations, get ready to sway to the allusive words and dive into the amazing world of pleasing Spoken words and still be thinking later on how meaningful each word meant and touched.
An Indian short-story writer and a storyteller. She is a teacher by profession. She has authored two books named 'Life Anecdotes' and 'Maitri': both of them were well received by the readers. She was also chosen by CCSINDIA (Center for civil society, India) for making a documentary film on the difficulties and challenges faced by an educationist in their field.
She has desire and passion to learn something new and also believe that there is no age to learn. Drama, debates, sports, instant speech, trekking, art work have all been interested in me since childhood, rewards have also been met.
Nisheeta P Kulashri,
A voracious reader, Diligent Soft skill and life skill trainer, affable counselor with master degree in Psychology and a passionate storyteller. It's been a decade full of trainings, interactions, travelling specifically with children of every age groups. Being a keen learner and observer always helped me weaving and telling colorful stories with strong social message that has always been a vital part of my stories. My world revolves around Music, Books and stories that help me to move ahead no matter what...
Engineer turned shayar, Founder of stage "Innovate inspire irshad"
Screenwriter, Actor, Lawyer, Mental Health Activist. Writer of the best selling poetry book: 4 AM Conversations.
Wrote dialogue & acted in the Marathi feature film 'Amhi Befikar'. Founder of the poetry community 'Irshaad'.
A teacher of Urdu shayari.
1. This show is on Zoom. Please download the Zoom Web Meetings app and register.
2. Make sure you’re in Good room with internet.
3. Use earphone/headphone for better experience.
4. Also get hold of strong internet connection to avoid any interruption or disturbance during the event.
5. Don’t let the fact that you are performing virtually, from your home, affect your stage presence. Don’t hold back on performing with the same level of enthusiasm and energy, as you would on stage. If you usually perform standing at a live event, you should perform the same way in the DiGi Events as well.
6. Sound check paramount before starting the session. Conduct a test event prior to the actual event.
7. Views expressed by the individual artists and performers, either in course of their performance, or on their social media channels, or any third party channels and platforms, online or offline or otherwise are solely their own and neither do they represent those of The Mental Talkies nor are they endorsed in any manner by The Mental Talkies, its associates and affiliates.
8. Artists are fully and solely liable and responsible for their actions, expressions and/or views. The Mental Talkies will not be responsible for their actions, expressions and/or views, and any claims, damages, outrage arising due to the comments, pictures or videos posted by the Artists on the Channels.
9. The Mental Talkies shall not be held liable or responsible for any violation of intellectual property rights that may arise out of any Artist performance.
Share your reviews about Spoken Words Boulevard-Poetry and Storytelling
, , More on Venue