Last Updated: Jan 1, 2019
- All Sales are FINAL.
- All tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- The person in whose name the ticket is issued must also be present at the door with valid photo ID.
- A printout or electronic version of the e-ticket issued by TicketMozo.com should be produced at the venue.
- If the event attendee is different from the credit card holder, a copy of the credit card used for ticket purchase must be produced along with the order.
- Any failure in providing the aforementioned documents may result in denial of admission to the event with no refund.
- In case of event being cancelled/postponed, TicketMozo.com will refund only the face value of the ticket and NOT the service fee.
- If purchased, Booking Protection entitles you to a full refund only if the event is cancelled or postponed by the event organizer. Booking Protection Fee is non-refundable.
THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS or EXCHANGES or TRANSFERS FOR EVENT AND MOVIE TICKET PURCHASES. YOU PURCHASE EVENT AND MOVIE TICKETS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION. IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEMS WITH YOUR TICKET PURCHASE, YOU MUST RESOLVE THE MATTER DIRECTLY WITH THE EVENT OR MOVIE THEATRE MANAGEMENT. IF THE EVENT OR MOVIE THEATRE MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTS US TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE YOUR TICKET PURCHASE, ONLY THEN CAN WE PROCEED SUCH A REQUEST.